Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Official

I hate rosemary, well, at least on food, in soaps it's not so bad.

I made a huge dinner thinking I could save some for lunches, etc. Yea - it's disgusting. This post was supposed to be about that recipe. Not now. Sigh. I have tried time and again different recipes involving rosemary and I always hate the flavor so I am definitely NOT using it any more. Truly I don't know why I've tried it so many times.

There are people who hate cilantro, and I don't understand it.  I guess I'm one of those people that hate rosemary. Oh well. I rarely make food I hate because I can usually read a recipe and tell if I'll like it. Apparently I like to delude myself into thinking something that sounds ok could be great.

The worst part is I wasted a lot of food on this dinner that I can't eat. And now I don't have anything to eat for dinner. Guess I'll just eat a bowl of cereal and call it a night.

Pity party, your table for one is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment