Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guess what internet.

My stomach is growing, and as Arnold would say "It's not a tumor".





Can you guess????








I'll give you a hint.....it rhymes with blegnant.


That's right - Husband decided to make sure I didn't run off with some hot Latino stud. You want to see the creature?

Of course you do! So here's a picture:
















This little person is scheduled to make an appearance on or about July 31. So don't be alarmed when I start making posts about a baby at the end of the summer.

In somewhat related news, I made a delicious dinner tonight. Nothing that deserves it's own post, plus I ate it before taking a picture (hey I'm pregnant!) besides there really wasn't a recipe.

Hamburger and asparagus. But I made the hamburger with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Then I cooked it on a bed of onions and melted a slice of american cheese on top. OMG simple and yum. Add some steamed asparagus with butter and I am sitting pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment