Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh Hi!

So a whole year has passed since my last post (badumbum). Yep - that's how I roll, slacker posting and cheesy new year jokes.

To wrap up - got married, saw Ireland (check off bucket list), bought first home, got first dog, had another nephew born, saw good/bad movies, heard good/bad music, kept my job through a scary time, and generally enjoyed a fabulous year. 2010 was a busy, eventful and happy year. I'm hoping 2011 brings some more good stuff.

I've been lazy about cooking lately, and even worse about updating my goodreads list although I've actually been reading. So hopefully I get motivated to do more in the kitchen and more around the house - there's definitely a list of improvements that needs to get attention.

Happy New Year internet!

1 comment: